WARNING

Though this is not intended to be a pro-ana or pro-mia blog, one of its central points of focus is my unhealthy eating behaviour and it could therefore be considered triggering for anyone who is or has been suffering from an eating disorder.
If this applies to you, please proceed with caution.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

BMI: 24.6

I actually managed to lose a little bit of weight since yesterday, though not enough to show on my BMI. It was quite a surprise this morning as I can hardly remember what I did yesterday. I know we went to T.G.I. Fridays and I nibbled on veg and something like that, but the rest of the day and my calorie intake in particular are gone.

I went to the doctors today to pick up my prescription, but they were closed for lunch and I didn't have enough time to wait around for an hour. So now I've got to put up with this weird mind set of mine for even longer and I hate how my lack of pills is screwing with my head.

I do however admire all your blogs and reading how great you're all doing spurs me on. I've had an apple today and a piece of chocolate (naughty, I know... but strangely I didn't feel like more after that one piece), so that's about 150 cals in total. I'll have a little bit of cucumber later and then I'm off to work - which I really, really don't feel like. My boyfriend was supposed to be there, but someone rang him today to cover his shift and now I'll be on my own which scares the shit out of me when I'm like this.

At least there won't be any opportunity for me to eat.

1 comment:

  1. wow, stopping after one piece, i've never managed to do that...

    ReplyDelete