WARNING

Though this is not intended to be a pro-ana or pro-mia blog, one of its central points of focus is my unhealthy eating behaviour and it could therefore be considered triggering for anyone who is or has been suffering from an eating disorder.
If this applies to you, please proceed with caution.

Monday 12 April 2010

BMI: 23,9

Finally there's some movement in that BMI number! I just thought that I should probably think of some rewards for reaching certain goal weights, but at the moment just getting skinnier is rewarding enough.

I had to get up early today to go to the dentist and to be honest I've been dreading it, as I was sure that the constant purging would have ruined my teeth, but no - everything was fine. Relief.

My mum was waiting for me with breakfast as I got home, which consisted of sausages and toast and stuff. Urgh. I ate two sausages with no bread and black tea, but when I looked them out on the internet it turned out they were like 200 calories each. Fuck, fuck fuck. That means no more food today, or if that doesn't work (and I doubt it will with my parents around) then I'll have to purge every tiny little bit of it.

I'm going to do some cycling today as well, so hopefully I can train off those breakfast sins. I enjoy being hungry and empty at the moment and I don't want anyone to take that away from me!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on getting below 24!!! I smiled when I saw the 23.9 on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete