WARNING

Though this is not intended to be a pro-ana or pro-mia blog, one of its central points of focus is my unhealthy eating behaviour and it could therefore be considered triggering for anyone who is or has been suffering from an eating disorder.
If this applies to you, please proceed with caution.

Sunday 4 April 2010

BMI: 24,6

Ewwwwwww I'm so disgusting. I got on the scale today and it went up to 68,6 kg which is simply put terrifying. No wonder I don't fit into any of my skinny clothes anymore. How could I let this happen?

To be honest, I was terrified of today for another reason as well. While it's Easter Sunday and everyone's celebrating with their families being lazy and stuff, I'm going to be stuck at work from 12 noon till 11 pm on a monstrous double shift on the busiest day of the year. I rang my parents this morning to wish them a happy Easter and it did make me feel like I was missing out on something special.
There is, however, something positive about it. Working for 11 hours means pretty much no time for eating. I had a plum and a cup of coffee for breakfast and if I skip my break so I don't get tempted to eat at work my calorie intake for the day would be less than 50 which is pretty amazing. I also don't need to worry about squeezing in any exercise, as I'll be busy enough running around after all those customers.

Maybe this is not a very traditional way to spend Easter, but at least I'll be burning calories whilst at the same time earning money. And that means maybe I can buy some shoes soon... the craving for a pair of cut-out ankle boots is just overwhelming.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be spending my Easter not eating and working too!

    I can't wait to buy some new clothes, it will definatly be some inspiration to try to fit in clothes too small for me.

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New shoes for the win! Found you off a friends blog. I always find that when I'm working I eat less, especially if I'm running around on the floor fixing problems and stuff. It's after work that's usually the problem.

    ReplyDelete