WARNING

Though this is not intended to be a pro-ana or pro-mia blog, one of its central points of focus is my unhealthy eating behaviour and it could therefore be considered triggering for anyone who is or has been suffering from an eating disorder.
If this applies to you, please proceed with caution.

Sunday 11 April 2010

BMI: 24,1

Urghhhh, all I need to lose is 200g of weight and then I'm finally under that dreaded BMI of 24, but I just can't seem to be able to pull myself together enough. I would have loved to join the Midsummer Night's fast, but as I'm visiting my parents for a week it would be impossible to avoid food. They want to celebrate that whole "family meal experience" together.

So at the airport today there was a two hour delay. I was bored and hungry, so I got some sausages and mash, ate them slowly and drank them with lots of diet coke and then went to the airport loo to throw it all up. Nice one.
I went to get myself some magazines and I found a book for weight loss as well, so I picked that one up too. The guy at the till gave it a sort of funny look and went, "You really don't need this". Nice of him, but yeah... whatever.

But then the most shocking thing was what my mum said. Usually she'll criticise me while we're still on our way to the car park for having put on weight and stuff, but this time she just commented, "You look so skinny in that outfit". Urgh, what? I would love to believe it all, but unfortunately the scales don't lie and they're telling me I'm fat. I'm on the verge of being officially overweight and that just wants me to squeeze all my flab until it comes off.

Of course my mum had prepared a feast at home, with roast beef followed by mousse au chocolat. I excused myself afterwards and purged it all, blaming my absence on a sensitive belly they think I have developed two or three years ago (as in at the onset of my messed up eating). I'm still really scared that I've put on weigh. I'm going to have to get loads and loads of exercise while I'm here. Dust that bike off and have long walks and play around with the dog.

Anyway, good luck to all of you who are fasting. Hopefully you're doing much better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment