WARNING

Though this is not intended to be a pro-ana or pro-mia blog, one of its central points of focus is my unhealthy eating behaviour and it could therefore be considered triggering for anyone who is or has been suffering from an eating disorder.
If this applies to you, please proceed with caution.

Friday 9 April 2010

BMI: 24,1

Grrrr, no weight loss. And I know exactly why: I went to town with my boyfriend yesterday and out of all the cash machines there were, I had to go to the one that's right opposite Subway. Before I knew it, he was already stood at the counter, ordering himself a footlong meatball sub (eurgh!) and asking me what I want. I told him I wasn't hungry as I just had a huge breakfast (which was a lie). So he asked me what I had and I made up stuff like cereal, toast and fruit, but it still wasn't enough for him, so he just ordered me a sub of the day, which was salami and pepperoni and ham (as in loads and loads of fatty shit!). Not happy about that. I had a tomato and a bit of cucumber with low-fat dressing for dinner, but obviously I was still way over my limit.

While shopping I went to look for some utility trousers for summer, but that only left me feeling depressed, as all the ones I tried on tended to make me look like a pregnant elephant. There's definitely so much more weight to lose before I can start wearing nice clothes again.

As I came out of River Island all depressed and fed up, I found my boyfriend at a counter for professional photo shoots. Turns out he wants an "arty" picture of me on the wall, because he thinks I'm so pretty. It's very lovely of him to say that, but yeah.... as if looking in the mirror isn't bad enough already - I don't really want a photo of my huge fat body hanging around constantly reminding me and everyone who comes to visit about how little self control I have. If we're going to go through with this then I need to shed a lot of weight - quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment