WARNING

Though this is not intended to be a pro-ana or pro-mia blog, one of its central points of focus is my unhealthy eating behaviour and it could therefore be considered triggering for anyone who is or has been suffering from an eating disorder.
If this applies to you, please proceed with caution.

Thursday 8 April 2010

BMI: 24,1

Finally I'm back to my old self. Those past few days have been scary, but I'm getting a grip on life again now (even though I'm still not taking my meds).
Yesterday I had another crazy episode, though. I came home from work at around 11 pm and found my boyfriend sat there with the TV on, simultaneously watching videos on my Mac while the whole room looked like a bomb had hit it. Nothing pisses me off more than coming home and finding out that it's now a bigger shit hole than when I left it and Mr. Lazy hasn't done anything but lay around on his bum. I went off in a frenzy and when he said, "I wish you never came home from work" I stormed off into the night and went for a two hour walk.

I was furious with him, though I didn't mean to be gone for so long - I kind of got lost a little bit. At least I felt better afterwards and think of all those calories it must have burnt! When I got back home he was still on the sofa, playing Call of Duty and though he tried to make me believe otherwise I don't really think he cared too much about me being gone. I skipped dinner and went straight to bed, spending about an hour trying to warm up from the cold.

I don't want to be too harsh on my boyfriend, though. I can be quite a handful and usually he's pretty amazing at dealing with me. I'm not surprised he gets fed up from time to time.

Thanks to my craziness I lost 1.5kg again, so my food sins of insanity have been forgiven. There's still a huge box full of candy in my room, but for some reason I have completely lost my appetite for chocolate... strange, let's see how long that lasts.
On the other hand I also need to find out some new form of exercise that I can do. I'm bored of running and yoga and I want to try something new. I'd love to do something with my boyfriend, as he could do with losing a bit of weight, but he's had knee surgery, so about 95% of traditional sports are not an option for him and that sucks. Maybe I'll go to a dancing class or something like that. I always wanted the lean, toned body of a dancer.

2 comments:

  1. my boyfriend sounds just as lazy as yours, but at least it resulted in burned calories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's one way of looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete