WARNING

Though this is not intended to be a pro-ana or pro-mia blog, one of its central points of focus is my unhealthy eating behaviour and it could therefore be considered triggering for anyone who is or has been suffering from an eating disorder.
If this applies to you, please proceed with caution.

Monday 5 April 2010

BMI: 24,1

Well, yesterday was a bit of a let down. First work rung me asking if I could come in an hour later because it was dead. Sure, no problem, as I had loads of things to do around the house anyway. But even when I got there I spent most of the time just standing around without a purpose because the whole place was empty. I was sent home at 6 pm because there was no work for me. So there goes my distraction.
Not to mention all the chocolate that was everywhere, including a huge chocolate bunny rabbit I got off my boyfriend's parents. What the hell am I going to do with it? Well, let's be honest - I'm blatantly going to eat it. Probably all in one go, which really doesn't help my bulging belly. I had some chicken breast salad yesterday as well, but it was within limits, as I still managed to drop off more than 1,5 kg in one day, so yesterday wasn't entirely useless.

Another thing I forgot to say on my previous posts is that I am absolutely staying away from alcohol at all costs. In the past week I got completely wasted twice, each time doing something I seriously regret afterwards. Like last time when I stole my boyfriend's phone and texted his boss asking if he could have a blow-job. Dignity? Self-control? Not when I'm drunk. It leaves me with bad hangovers and is full of empty calories, so I have to give alcohol a miss from now on.

Today I'm going to start my long-forgotten exercise regime as well. I haven't been for a run in ages and I know it will make me feel a lot better about myself as well as burn off loads of calories. Now please hide that Easter Bunny from me.

1 comment:

  1. give the chocolate bunny to a friend!

    ReplyDelete